Overwhelmed by all the choice of products when grocery shopping? Wondering which are the healthiest foods to buy in the supermarket? Then let me take the guesswork out of it, and join me on a Healthy Shopping Tour. Both daytime and evening tour are available. Numbers are strictly limited to 10; click here to book or for more information.
What the event will cover:
- A 30 minute classroom introduction to familiarise participants with nutrients, additives and labelling before we hit the shops.
- Learn about what amounts of fat, sugar and salt are healthy.
- How to read labels and discern what contents are really inside your food.
- Learn about additives and which ones are healthy vs harmful.
- Covers everyday products milk, bread, breakfast cereals, biscuits, juice, yoghurt, condiments and more.
It’s now less than a week away! Make your booking now, as spots are filling up.
Tuesday 9th October at 10am: https://www.trybooking.com/427973.
Wednesday 10th October at 7pm: https://www.trybooking.com/428362.